JailerBait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JailerBait

A Jailer/Ix Linkshell on Odin

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

July 2009 epic win

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leey
Admin
Leey

July 2009 epic win Empty
PostSubject: July 2009 epic win   July 2009 epic win EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:39 am

02/07/09 "Prudence Power and Justice 4"

was an interesting day to say the least which not many will forget for good and bad reasons, but here is the run down on a run most want to forget ever happened.

Ix'DRK

me xenien and wanksta decided to try to pop him before sea which to our success we did but after a few reraises sea time was approaching so we had linkshell come out and kill it, id love to say smooth fight but this was just the start of a very unfocused run, ppl ignoring me yet again resulted in me almost killing everyone with the ix drk links (did warn you) but we won and i hoped it would of been a lesson learned... sadly not.

Jailer of Hope x2

still no 2nd torque from this stingy bitch but other than a couple of slow cures i cant complain about this fight, a near wipe with thundaga III > voiceless scream was getting us worried but we hacked him down x2

Jailer of Justice x2

our 4th torque droped today on our 2nd pop going for a crazy 102 points to Nightfall our most expensive sea item ever but well deserved and hopefully more to come, both pops was interesting for many reasons, my obsession with charmed ppl got to me again and resulted in>

*Leey uses Sneak Attack*
*Leey uses Tachi:Gekko*
*Xenien takes 1202 damage*
*Leey hits xenien for 86 damage*
*Xenien is defeated by Leey*

and on 2nd pop the same happened again but to lilia but i was a little more harsh on my smexy little pld lady soloing darkness on her ^_~ <3.

Jailer of fucking prudence x1

our worst prudence to date was up for over an hour yesterday with ppl afking before pop resulting in our thf taking both mobs across the zone (not his fault), but the fight turned ugly when both pops returned then we depoped 2nd one and somehow both plds died so we was kiting it around the bushes in sea for a while but all in all was a mess and ppl didnt listen but we did end up killing it but i want ppl to smarten up next run or it wont be pretty.

drops:

DRK Deed x1 > Leey
Fifth Virtue x2 > x2 Leey
Hope Staff > Homie
Yovra Organ > Catoc
Fourth Virtue x2 > Leey / xenien
Justice Sword x2 > Ravenwarf / Aydon
Justice Torque > Nightfall 102p
Sixth Virtue > Leey
Prudence Rod > Chiazca

*im missing a fifth virtue from yesterday so someone telling me who got it would be apperiated.

Back to top Go down
https://jailerbaitls.rpg-board.net
Leey
Admin
Leey

July 2009 epic win Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 2009 epic win   July 2009 epic win EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:18 pm

06/07/09 "Love Double Record Breaker"

Jailer of Prudence

well we tried something new with prudence today which involved spliting the alliance and fighting both at once and it worked pretty nicely near the end, bit of a rough start with ppl not knowing how to kite but once showed it was alot smoother so i think we will try this method again possibly, no 2nd torque from our joint least favourite Jailer but we are getting to know him better so hopefully he will put out in the near future.

Jailer of Love x2

we had a full alliance on love today for a weird change and i think 26 in LS at one point which was very nice to see, also got a new brd and blm to the ls so welcome to Kasaphith and Danteyy, our first love was a record breaker at 23 minutes 12 seconds which including the 5 minutes building hate is 18 minutes of melee, our 2nd was even faster (with less ppl weirdly) at 21 minutes 15 seconds (16 minutes of melee) the drops wasnt to shabby either, 2 novia and 1 novio was welcomed by Strider, Tigga, and Ravenwarf on there earrings and grats to the linkshell on the kill speed.

We also had some fun with AV but he seemed very pissy opening with aeo silence then Aeroga IV ending the fight before it started lol all in good fun tho as he charmed several ppl in the ls and we began killing eachother other killing him XD.

drops:

Sixth Virtue > Leey
Prudence Rod > Wanksta
Novio Earring > Strider 112p
Novia Earring > Ravenwarf 32p
Novia Earring > Tigga 21p
Love Halberd x2 > Sherezade / Kasaphita
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

July 2009 epic win Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 2009 epic win   July 2009 epic win EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:02 pm

09/07/09 "Drg Duo and Temperance Two"

its that time again when we rejoice over our new items from the T2/loves brush off and go back inside to the painfully dull jailers, but its not all bad my friends as some actaully put out.

Jailer of Temperance x2

we had 2 teams today to start our run, our blms went to Ix'DRG and our melee/tanks/healers went looking for temperance blood, lucky for us both teams walked away happy as Temperance poped twice and even decided to drop a torque for me today! Smile i are a happy bunny, as normal easy fight very few deaths and quick, ground got another axe and the first went to Jaegerak for his... um... well i really dont know but yea.

Ix'DRG x2

2 quick pops 2 arkward kills and 2 no drops on capes but we do have enough DRG/DRK/MNK/Temp for outside so its not all bad Smile

Other

Ghram M Chip x9

drops:

Temperance Torque > Leey 13p
DRG Deed x2 > x2 Leey
First Virtue x2 > x2 Leey
Temp Axe > Jaegerak
Ghram M chips x9 > x9 Leey
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

July 2009 epic win Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 2009 epic win   July 2009 epic win EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:05 pm

13/07/09 "Fortitude Fun and Fucking Faith"

needed 2 faith and 2 fortitude today to get outside for farming but didnt meet those demands and somehow ended up with 2 jailers claimed at once how you ask? >.> get ready to read allllll about it.

Jailer of Fortitude

decided to pop this with our mages and tanks while melee farmed chips since we didnt want our 20 damage gekko's on fortitude today, went smooth after ppl realised hate system, droped a torque for Jaegerak congrats!.

Jailer of Faith / Temperance (x2)

we poped faith while melee party was farming chips which somehow ended in them training temperance to the zone.. >.> dont ask, anyways with faith getting messy we decided to leave and help on temperance since he is more important, we ended up killing 2 temperance's so we have 4 virtues now o.O.

Drops:

Chip x9 > Leey
First Virtue x2 > Leey
Temperance Axe x2 > Ground
Second Virtue > Leey
Fortitude Torque > Jaegerak 23p
Fortitude Axe > Chiazca
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

July 2009 epic win Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 2009 epic win   July 2009 epic win EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:06 pm

16/07/09 "Faith & Fort"

Jailer of Fortitude

kited on drk/nin since we had no tank for sea today but still an easy fight/win no torque tho

Jailer of Faith

was ment to do 3 today but only managed 1... kited as drk/nin again cos no kite and another messy faith, ppl need to wake up or gtfo cos im kicking slackers now, again no torque.

Drops:

chip x7 > Leey x5 (x1 donated by Poppisgirl/Monoxcide/Leey) (x1 donated by awathan)
Second Virtue > Leey
Fortitude Axe > Aydon
Third Virtue > Leey
Faith Hands > Floor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

July 2009 epic win Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 2009 epic win   July 2009 epic win Empty

Back to top Go down

July 2009 epic win
Page 1 of 1