JailerBait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JailerBait

A Jailer/Ix Linkshell on Odin

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

May 2009 Bam~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leey
Admin
Leey

May 2009 Bam~ Empty
PostSubject: May 2009 Bam~   May 2009 Bam~ EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:45 pm

04/05/09

Ix'DRK

poped after around 30 minutes and deed droped on 2nd kill

Jailer of Love

decided to pop him since more logged in and we had a set left over from last work (wish we hadnt bothered) only got the stupid weapon lol... what a run eh

Other

Chips x3 (2 donated by Awathan)
Back to top Go down
https://jailerbaitls.rpg-board.net
Leey
Admin
Leey

May 2009 Bam~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2009 Bam~   May 2009 Bam~ EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:01 pm

May 7th

started today fresh from a few love kills and t2s needing to get our sets back up for more outside spamming so we decided to do something we hadnt done in a very long time that being Ix Mnk.

Ix Mnk

poped 3 in total each using 3 H.Q Aern Organs, we was suprised on our 2nd pop to see cape drop Surprised our 2nd cape from Ix MNK and this one going to Dev for 16 points, other 2 droped deeds.

Other

Ghram M Chip x9, H.Q Aern Organ x1.

we tried Temperance and Drg also but no luck on either :/ not our best day but not our worst either and at least we got our mnks done + a cape + chips for our next fortitude ^^ so we can focus our efforts elsewhere next run.

drops:

Ghram M chip x9 > Urbiwan

Deed of Placidity x2 > Urbiwan

Merciful Cape x1 > Dev (16p)

H.Q Aern Organ x1 > Urbiwan

Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

May 2009 Bam~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2009 Bam~   May 2009 Bam~ EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:17 pm

11/05/09 episode *insert run amount here* > the record breaker!

thats right ladies and gentleman we broke a Linkshell record today! stay tuned to find out more!

Jailer of Temperance

TIMES TWO! thats right we managed to make the stupid drug addicted jailer pop twice today! first one our magically system went 1/1 so we decided to try for the record and attempt a 2nd, after 3 more tries he decided to pop (although ppl kept killing PH early on most runs <.< /stare) first fight was smooth(ish) 2nd was messy <.< he was on crack i think because he was spamming optic annoying stoned aeo tp move over and over.... wish i would of screenshoted log because i see him use it 6 times in a row >.>, anyways resulted in many dead ppl (manly tigga) but we got both killed and no torque on either :/ got 12 chips waiting on PHs too!

Other

Ghram M Chip x12

Drops:

First Virtue x2 > Urbimule

Temperance axe x2 > Yuffiee / Floor

Ghram M Chip x12 > Urbimule
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

May 2009 Bam~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2009 Bam~   May 2009 Bam~ EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:28 pm

18/05/09 Stonega Sacrifice

you will understand the name in time.... but we started this day lacking numbers since ppl decided to use maintence as an excuse to not turn up <.<, so we had like 11 ppl and decided to go to IxDRK and thus our story starts!

Ix'DRK

as normal nobody noticed the message until i clicked the ??? and was like "hey guys one of you has the message!" Zebbit being the culprit this time round, so we pop it and blm explode one melee explode other and we decided to take him to kite room for some fun today and just nuked 10 shades of shit out of him, reraise today: 1 and deed droped.

Jailer of Fortitude x2

fresh from destroying ix drk we decided to throw some chips at the ugly PLD mofo Jailer, we tossed 24 total hoping our donations would result in torques but sadly he decided to be like a 7th window fafnir and not put out..... both times -.-.

Jailer of Faith x2

Flower Power T1 Jailer without a PLD kiting is kind of fun a few deaths and a big delay after first with a raise issue but we got there, mana burned him down fast and no torques :'( urb doesnt try hard enough me says!.

Drops:

Deed of DRK > Leey

Second Virtue x2 > Urbiwan x2

Fortitude Axe x2 > Ihnako / Strider

Third Virtue x2 > Urbiwan / Leey

Faith Hands x2 > Ravenwarf / Sherezade
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

May 2009 Bam~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2009 Bam~   May 2009 Bam~ EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:37 pm

21/05/09 *Prudence Pawnga*

eventful and nice drop day ^^ and ill never afk again....

Ix'Drg

poped after clearing 2 rooms lucky for us ^^ poped on a aern grubby soloed too lol fun and easy fight as normal and deed droped.

Jailer of Hope x2

Boring fight as normal and totally pointless other than virtue as normal :/ another no show on torque... only one we havent seen now

Jailer of Justice x2

just wow... 2 pops 2 drops from a jailer that never used to put out for us, very shocking and very awesome indeed, congrulations to myself and Bloodhunter on some very sexy torques Smile and grats to the ppl who got off the never ending justice sword list >.>

Jailer of Prudence x2

well :/ first one *sigh* i had to afk for my brother and returned to a dead alliance and a depoped prudence ;_; apperently the pop went wrong and couldnt recover :/ but we set the record straight on 2nd pop still no 2nd torque from the only jailer who likes to suck with his mouth open.

Drops:

DRG Deed x1 > Leey

Fifth Virtue x2 > x2 Leey

Hope Staff x2 > Jaegerak / Monoxcide

Justice Torque > Leey 40p

Justice Torque > Bloodhunter 60p

Justice Sword x2 > Jonesy / Elvaron

Fourth Virtue x2 > x2 Leey

Sixth Virtue x1 > Leey

Prudence Rod x1 > Awathan

Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

May 2009 Bam~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2009 Bam~   May 2009 Bam~ EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:58 pm

25/05/09 Why wont you just die for the LOVE of god!

Ix'DRG

he was the start of the day which will be marked down in JailerBait history, but after around 50 minutes he showed up run around a little then firmly got burned down in around 3 minutes by some very angry SAMs and BLMs, deed only (as normal).

Jailer of Faith

our story continues with a pissed off Faith that didnt want to die, he opened with a nasty set of combos resulting in losing a PLD in under 30 seconds but we held him calm and nuked him to hell resulting in him droping a Torque for Ravenwarf, grats little mnk man.

Jailer of Prudence

the jailer who loves to suck with his mouth open decided to do just that again and show us no love an easy fight but again another no show on his torque Sad not very intelligent id say ;;.

Jailer of Love

our longest and hardest Love yet, was a very calm fight until he poped an astral flow and wiped out blms before we could nuke down his adds, we reraised up and tried to burn them down but we just didnt have the man power which resulted in his summons raping the alliance, down but not out we had a few players bio and keep love up but after another add rush he summoned 3 more sharks meaning we had Love and 6 pets to deal with.

with things looking bad and some of us losing morale and wanting to call it a day a master plan was formed which needed perfect play from everyone in the linkshell, as myself and redthunder ate countless deaths to keep it up the plan was ready would it work though? :O, well it was my plan so of course it would! the 6 pets were defeated and then slowly but surely Jailer of Love was defeated beaten and embarrased by JailerBait but did he drop to justify the battle we just had? weirdly he did... droping our 5th Novio Earring for Redthunder Grats!.

Drops:

H.Q Euvhi x1 > Brazel (donate) (1p)

DRG Deed > Leey

Yovra Organ > Herby

Faith H2H > Ground

Third Virtue > Leey

Faith Torque > Ravenwarf 26p

Prudence Rod > Monoxcide

Sixth Virtue > Leey

Yovra Organ > Herby

Novio Earring > Redthunder 74p

Love Halberd > Dev
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

May 2009 Bam~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2009 Bam~   May 2009 Bam~ EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:55 pm

28/05/09 "Kantele gets some Love"

Jailer of Love

With a pop set left over from last weeks T2 spams and for a rare change having over 18 ppl on just as run started we decided to go straight to Love and finish last weeks mission which worked out nicely i think Smile, with 2 new love PLDs getting some practise in it started a little rocky till we got the positions sorted.

Abit of drama with his adds killing all the blm and melee having to take care of 2-3 sets after because blm kept dieing ment a longer than normal love (like last week <.<) another great recovery from the boys and girls of JB and another delighted player as he droped our 6th Novio Earring which went to Kantele Smile congrats!

Ix'DRG

With alot of ppl we split up and decided to do drg + drk same time with the drg team striking first blood which resulted in another no show of cape but well done ^^.

Ix'DRK

Showed up an hour or so after DRG did and swiftly got put in his place, funny part is you cant stun ix drk but we managed to "stun lock" him with Melees spamming ws and forcing him to repeat stupid out of range TP moves constantly lol no cape for us tho :/.

Drops:

H.Q Euvhi Organ x6 (1 on run) **Donated** (x2 Monoxcide) (x2 Zebbit) (x1 Brazel)

Novio Earring > 76p Kantele

Love Halberd > Nanolino

Deed of DRG > Leey

Deed of DRK > Leey

Ghram M chip x1 > Leey
Back to top Go down

May 2009 Bam~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2009 Bam~   May 2009 Bam~ EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:49 am

Thanks LS for the nifty Novio earring - one item I once thought that I would never get (alongside with the Red Mage Dynamis hat, which I now have as well yay!) ....I can't believe we have gotten already 6 of them!!! And they call it rare...

I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

May 2009 Bam~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2009 Bam~   May 2009 Bam~ EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:39 am

was well deserved grats hun ^^ and yea its our most droped item o.O lol crazy but welcomed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

May 2009 Bam~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2009 Bam~   May 2009 Bam~ Empty

Back to top Go down

May 2009 Bam~
Page 1 of 1