JailerBait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JailerBait

A Jailer/Ix Linkshell on Odin

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

April 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leey
Admin
Leey

April 2009 Empty
PostSubject: April 2009   April 2009 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:08 pm

02/04/09

Jailer of Temperance

Another temperance to the collection and god damn this thing gets more annoying everytime we fight it, melees need to bring poison pots or antidotes i think >.< but at least we won.. no torque again.. lol.

Jailer of Faith x2

first one well.... idk but it sucked and we let it depop not sure what happened but 2nd one went down easy but no torque >.<.

Other

Ghram M Chip x3 > Urbiwan

all in all kind of a really bad run and i hope ppl learned from it..

Drops:

Chip x3 > Urbiwan

First Virtue > Urbiwan

Temperance Axe > Strider

H.Q Euvhi > Urbiwan

Third Virtue > Urbiwan

Faith Hands > Awathan
Back to top Go down
https://jailerbaitls.rpg-board.net
Leey
Admin
Leey

April 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 2009   April 2009 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:16 pm

06/04/09

Started today lacking just a few resident names so started inside farming chips, we got 3 altho im not sure why but ppl decided to split up and get owned in every corner of the map (<.< they never die in decent spots) but soon enough more logged in and we started having some fun.

Jailer of Hope

Another kill another no torque, nothing much to report other than dispels need to be faster but melee are finally learning the whole run away when your almost dead thing Smile glad you guys are taking notes!

Jailer of Justice

Never fucking puts out NEXT

Jailer of Prudence

He owes us another torque but apperently not today... Grubby managed to die again tho (that has happened EVERY prudence no shit) <.<

Jailer of Love

Unlike others today Love actaully put out just decided to give us shit (just the weapon yay) but nice kill, 27 mins i do believe our fastest to date ^^

Yovra x3

Had half hour left and a few decided to stay so we got some more ppl there organs ^^

Drops

Chip x3 > Urbiwan

Fifth Virtue > Urbiwan

Hope Staff > Strider

Fourth Virtue > Urbiwan

Justice Sword > Tigga

Sixth Virtue > Urbiwan

Prudence Rod > Brazelbeck

Love Halberd > Xenien

Yovra Organ > Brazelbeck / Awathan / Leey
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

April 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 2009   April 2009 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:18 pm

13/04/09

crappy run, Ix DRK claimed killed 2 chips and tried drg with no luck, really hope this is a one off because i dont want to see the lack of dedication i saw today.
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

April 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 2009   April 2009 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:22 pm

16/04/09

great run and puts last runs fuck ups behind us (i hope -.-), got up to alot today more than i exspected but thats never a bad thing ^^.

Jailer of Temperance

didnt have enough for super strat pop SOS so we did this old school and just run around killing and hoping and to our surprise it worked and only spent like an hour doing it o.o, fight was really smooth even with 1 PLD melee/NIN dont take up hardly any MP and Antidotes nobody other than pld really needed any cures or debuffs was nice Very Happy, killed him without trouble but no torque Sad 0/a billion now.

Jailer of Fortitude

random thing not many know but this jailer is our most rewarding with 4 torques making him joint #1 droper with Love torques! he gave us #4 today for Awathan for a lol10 points Grats to you sir.

Jailer of Faith

unlike fortitude this doesnt put out much (2 torques so far is kinda meh) but we poped him needing his virtue and again he dissapointed us with a no show torque Sad was smooth again tho even with Gelenkia eating a Quake II TO DA FACE YO!

Ix DRG

funny story with this one... i needed to afk for 10 mins to get food (or id die for real) so i said "ok arnor you know what to do?" <Arnor> sure! so i afk.. i come back 10 mins later and look at alliance pt chat to see most of them dead and "POP POP POP POP OMG" so i disband run over and me and redthunder h old it with bio/disseverment zoning (you guys felt so emo at me leaving you all decided to die :') i love you guys) anyways no cape and another deed to our urbimule.

Other

12 Ghrah M Chips and 1 H.Q Euvhi Organ

Drops

Chips x12 > Leey (8 left)

First Virtue x1 >Leey

Temp Axe x1 > Ground

Fort Torque > Awathan 10p

Fort Axe x1 > Ground

Third Virtue x1 > Leey

Faith Hands x1 > Arnor

Deed of Sensibility x1 > Leey

HQ Euvhi Organ x1 > Arnor
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

April 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 2009   April 2009 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:20 pm

20/04/09

Jailer of Fortitude

we had a ton of melee so it was funny i guess watching arnor myself and all the sam SA Gekko got 20 damage, other than that and silly ppl killing before our TH4 got on no much to report.

Jailer of Hope

boring fight boring drops N E X T!

Jailer of Justice

all i gotta say.... *Sherezade is defeated by Xenien* *Leey uses Tachi: Gekko* *Xenien takes 1006 Damage* *Xenien is defeated by Tigga* < stole my kill, all this mass murder of eachother resulted in the unexspected! a JUSTICE TORQUE! Finally! Grats to Arnor on being a little less gimp and crying, poped 2nd no torque #2.

Jailer of Prudence

all the same, Grubby died and we won no torque for me Sad

Drops:

Second Virtue > Urbiwan

Fortitude Axe > Xenien

Fifth Virtue > Urbiwan

Hope staff > Xenien

Justice Torque > Arnor 58p

Fourth Virtue x2 > Urbiwan

Justice Sword x2 > Nightfall / Grubby

Sixth Virtue > Urbiwan

Prudence Rod > Xenien

*Kantele donated 5 Chips, Awathan donated 2 (hasnt given them over), Grubby donated 4 (used), 7 Left
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

April 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 2009   April 2009 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:18 pm

30/04/09

Jailer of Temperance

started the day needing temperance to give us a 2nd love so we did it old school running around killing PHs and hoping and it poped on third ^^, smoother fight than normal but a couple of deaths but to our amazement he droped a torque o.O grats Yemaya long wait for #1 torque on him ^^.

Jailer of Prudence

i was shocked when i see prudence at 10% HP and Grubby still alive.. was convinced he would actaully survive a prudence... i can be wrong sometimes! he died at like 2% Razz so normal stuff! no torque /cry

Jailer of Hope

1 tank died i forget who *COUGH* but a smooth fight again didnt even see him keep spikes up long enough to cast anything lol but he didnt follow suit from temp and drop his first torque :/ only torque we havent had yet!.

Jailer of Love

surprised we won and it went smooth after our tanks died in the first 2 minutes of fight <.< but we somehow held it together and it didnt even seem like we would come close to wiping kind of really strange, didnt time it sadly but id say around 40 minutes or so but well worth the wait! Love Torque #5 Novio Earring #4 and Weapons #10003050607070600506060 and one! Congratulations guys!

Other

2 chips running around doing temp!

Drops:

Chip x2 Urb
First Virtue x1 urb
Temperance Axe x1 fuck knows
Temperance Torque x1 Yemaya 45p
Sixth Virtue x1 Urb
Prudence Rod x1 Lightcyde
Fifth Virtue x1 Urb
Hope Staff x1 fuck knows
Love Torque x1 Jonesy 35p