JailerBait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JailerBait

A Jailer/Ix Linkshell on Odin

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

March 2009

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leey
Admin
Leey

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: March 2009   March 2009 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:39 pm

02/03/09

ok so for todays epic run since we really needed a 2nd temperance virtue we opened with him and after *only* 2 or so hours he actaully poped and we kicked wherever his ass is ment to be ^^ no torque, after this we gathered our forces to I'x DRK and he didnt take to long to show either so we destroyed him too ^^ (no cape), so since we had loads of time left we decided to pop Fortitude x2 and since gelenkia was due fortitude torque........... of course it didnt drop ;O, this is where the run got slightly interesting.... Ix'MNK... lol.

we poped our first and due to an unlucky benediction some shitty luck and just in general bullshitness (sp) c.c we wiped BUT of course being the assassins of sea we didnt take kindly to this so while urbiwan sneaked around Tigga readied her claws and Grubby stood around pretending to be useful we confused his links with taru bait and pulled him into the ebon panel room where we quickly hit his face against a wall till he died............. twice :O (no capes), and to finish the day off i got pictures of 4 ppl in the LS naked in tav switching jobs TWO are mithra and i sell these screenshots to the highest bidder :O.

we also have 2 full pops for T2 jailers now ^^ incoming prudence/hope/justice x2 on thursday! better be there!

Drops:

Temperance Axe > Yemeya

First Virtue > Urbiwan

Fortitude Axe x2 > Sherezade / Grubby

Second Virtue x2 > x2 Urbiwan

Deed of Placidity x2 > x2 Urbiwan

Deed of Moderation > Urbiwan

Ghram M chip x4 > x4 Urbiwan
Back to top Go down
https://jailerbaitls.rpg-board.net
Leey
Admin
Leey

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:41 pm

05/03/09

just.... omg i really cant believe our progress in such a short time... 7 runs in and killed all 3 T2 Jailers and a Jailer of fucking Love kill O.O guys im amazed! and dead proud and i hope this continues, but lets run it down in detail with each epic battle Smile.

Jailer of Hope

ok i was really thinking this fight would be abit harder but wow... we treated this "bad boy" like a bitch, i dont even think anyone died? maybe a over happy SAM but it was so god damn smooth he never really had the chance to do anything to us thanks to super tanking/healing/Damage he went to sleep like a puppy but of course he didnt put out D:

Jailer of Justice

another one i thought would be hard work since he charms and summons terrorist squid, but again we put this bitch in his place, BLM pt was exploding his pops while our SAMs sent justice to hell and again, a few cheeky aspirs on a charmed gelenkia and a T2 Nuke by Nanolino! bad taru Wink, but again 3 smooth kills 3 happy players with justice sword but no happy arnor for torque Sad better luck next time bro.

Jailer of Prudence

now this bad boy lived up to his name since he did make life a little hard for us but we still pimp slaped him into submission, we pulled his link away and depoped it (go go TH4 Mule) then got prudence to 30% and he decided to open his mouth to take it ^.- so we let him have it! a few trigger happy blms got killed and it got a little messy near the end but we held our own and downed this big baby getting only a rod for our troubles and our finished Love set.

Jailer of Love

ok was alot of job changing and nerves going all over the place before we even poped it was also alot of excitement going around which was a good thing i think Smile, when we poped it things settled down abit tho and our tanks preformed godly our DD were fantastic and our BLM were raping adds, it was a very comfortable 45 minute fight (very nice for a first time Love fight) and being completly honest we did alot better than any other LS ive been in thats done Love which says alot, of course for kicking ass we got rewarded only with a Love Halberd and some AV fun which nobody seemed to care about (even tho we lost exp we had a shit ton of fun) and i even parried AV <.< LOL and he missed me Very Happy good times!

Absolute Virtue

well it was a close fight... and nobody droped anything good so AV camped us for no reason Sad i can just imagine the LS discussion there side,

<Jailer of Love> wow these guys are pretty good.. and this god damn PLD staying out of range how the hell do i hit him?... -.-

<Jailer of Justice> they owned me... 3 times but at least i got to hit there tank LOL

<Jailer of Love> anyone ever told you your really not funny?

<Jailer of Prudence> lol... you tell that stupid squid Wink

<Jailer of Justice> LOL you can talk do you ever shut your mouth?

<Jailer of Love> so they killed me... but i only droped a weapon LOL

<Absolute Virtue> THEY KILLED LOVE?.... *puts on jacket* ITS ON!

<Jailer of Prudence> anything good bro?

<Absolute Virtue> a <Frag's Osode> /toss, <Arnor's Haidate> /toss <Gelenkia's Belt> /toss, ooooo! <Leey's Ego> DROP!, but im out guys been a "long" day

<Jailer of Prudence> later AV

<Jailer of Love> peace out and ty for taking my revenge!

<Jailer of Faith> later bro!

Drops:

Hope Staff: Katsumoto / Lecaro

Fifth Virtue x2: x2 Urbiwan

Justice Sword: Alucaard / Frag / Katsumoto

Fourth Virtue x3: x3 Urbiwan

Prudence Rod: Sherezade

Sixth Virtue: Urbiwan

Love Halberd: Nightfall

Incoming EPIC Screenshots!
[img]March 2009 Ffxi20090305230209 March 2009 W800[/img][img][/img]

[img]March 2009 Ffxi20090305230058 March 2009 W800[/img]

[img]March 2009 Ffxi20090305230627 March 2009 W800[/img]

[img]March 2009 Ffxi20090305202735 March 2009 W800[/img]

[img]March 2009 Ffxi20090306001105 March 2009 W800[/img]

Last edited by Leey on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dev
Admin

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:50 pm

I'm pretty sure fight was less than 40 min btw ^^
Back to top Go down
Vivaea

Vivaea

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:38 pm

Grats on killing love! And leey, guess my comment about your third screenshot Razz

Edit: I also got love halberd the other day autod to me, /toss Razz
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:33 pm

i know i know.... lol but its not what you think -.- but it was a epic day and thanks!
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:22 pm

09/03/09

Jailer of Temperance
we started by trying something new with temperance with our secret uber plan +1 and it worked and we me Yem and Suotuo were running around like headless chickens kiting it but our super army come and temp went to sleep like a little babby Wink no torque tho! but axe went to Homie.

Jailer of Faith

decided to pop flower x2 in hope for a torque or 10 and we wasnt dissapointed! we got a torque on our 2nd pop which went to Bloodhunter grats to ju!, hands went to gelenkia and strider.

Ix'Aern (DRG)

decided to ride our luck and it poped first PH O.o we burned that down fast then decided to try for another since our luck was high and of course we wasnt dissapointed ^^ this one was abit more crazy with someone zoning with hate making the wyverns and Ix follow but we still managed to kick his ass and got deed x2 ^^.

Drops:

First Virtue > Urbiwan

Temperance Axe > Homie

Third Virtue > Urbiwan

Faith Hands > Gelenkia

Third Virtue > Urbiwan

Faith Hands > Strider

Faith Torque > Bloodhunter 5p

Deed of DRG > Urbiwan

Deed of DRG > Urbiwan
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:49 am

12/03/09

Jailer of Temperance

we tried our little secret spawn method +1 as normal for us and it poped!, it poped at Hume i believe and we had a decent kite party there (well done guys and gals! for holding that long) so they kited while the rest of us run like the wind ^^ we quickly got there and smashed temperance into the ground resulting in just an axe and a virtue :/.

Ix'DRG

im not sure why he has such a problem with us but something always goes wrong x.x lol this time round he poped claimed to the 6 man pt i was in and began to smash us around until i claimed him and fleed him to the zone line and died, at this point and i must say great job ^^ Basomir and Herby holding him at zone line while others got there and quickly dispatched him to hell! only deed drop.

Ix'DRK

my super party stayed at DRG and of course as the rules of the game clearly state NMs will always come when you arent at full strength but this didnt matter as the half alliance at DRK destroyed him not once, not twice, but like 5 times Smile deed only.

Other

got a H.Q Aern Organ and like 10 Ghram M chips also ^^

Drops:

Chip x2 > Urbiwan

H.Q Aern Organ > Urbiwan

first virtue > Urbiwan

Temperance Axe > Redthunder

Deed of DRG > Urbiwan

Deed of DRK > Urbiwan
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:22 pm

16/30/09

Jailer of Hope

well we kind of "low maned" this since others wasnt online today and he was our first pop but he is pretty routine to us so cant really comment all excited about this one! still no torque from the stupid shark tho.

Jailer of Justice

After putting hope in his place we visited our old friend Justice to break Arnor's heart yet again :'( no torque but we did learn Herby is god damn impossible to sleep @_@ yet Gelenkia cannot resist the epic Repose from our Mage of Terror Kantele Smile

Jailer of Prudence x3

poped this ugly guy 3 times and he actaully put out in our first pop, grats to Sherezade on stealing his Torque Smile

Yovra

ppl have been asking about this for a while now to finish gorgets so we decided to bring one to our camp and burn it down 3 minute fight and pretty funny watching our resident Sams Gekko it down Smile

Jailer of Love x2

a little bit dissapointed from our first kill for a weapon only drop we really hoped for better drops this time round and we was not dissapointed at all ^^, first fight was 30 minutes second was 33 minutes 50 seconds so we are making great time on our Love kills altho i do think we are strong enough to get that as low as 25 minutes but im more than happy how this fight went and i did really enjoy K club Zerging his face with 2229 HP and MPKing Arnor and Nightfall too!, drops were pretty epic as stated before 2 Love Torques for Alucaard/Nightfall and a huge grats to our first Novio Earring that going to Tigga Smile grats hun

Absolute Virtue

since we destroyed love twice AV got payback and decided to alliance rape us, he hacks tho with the instant cast Aero V during my Ni timer Sad Pics Incoming!

Drops:

Yovra Organ (Kantele)

Prudence Rod x3 (Leey/Grubby/Redthunder)

Prudence Torque (Sherezade)

Hope Staff (Grubby)

Justice Sword (Herby)

Love Torque x2 (Nightfall/Alucaard)

Novio Earring (Tigga)

March 2009 Av__ls10

March 2009 Jailer11

March 2009 Pruden10

March 2009 Novio_10
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:39 pm

19/03/09

Jailer of Temperance

we started out this totally epic day needing a Jailer of Temperance to have access to 2 Jailer of Love's so we used our normal stick and got him to spawn at Galka ><, lucky for us we had a really good team there (i say luck but hey we know our shit) who held it while we all got lost trying to find it >.> sorry;;, when we was all ready we held him and began doting and great katanaring? and hitting it to death with stuff, no torque :/ and grats to the floor on axe.

-got a ghram M chip while waiting for it to spawn!

Jailer of Hope x2

this is one of my personal favourites in the jailer team simply because its hard to mess up since hope is such a easy kill Smile, we pop it, we hit it, it falls to the ground! no torque :3, after this we did that all again with a UFO in between.

Yovra

nothing exciting, organ > Nightfall

Jailer of Justice

Should really rename this Jailer of Neverfuckingdropsatorque, conclusion? another no torque -.- but at least herby stayed asleep this time!

Jailer of Prudence

we really have perfected this lately (except blms over nuking) altho that did only happen *ONLY* once today!, he was going down like a dream till he decided to aeo twice in a row and take down some melee's didnt stop us showing him what happens when you mess with JB since we ripped open his mouth and and started weapon skilling and nuking inside it, no torque.

Gaydar comment of the day award
<Arnor> Prudence sucks with his mouth open D:

ninja edit for shame

Jailer of Love

our 4th Love is as many weeks provided us with some heated moments this time round, things got kind of nerve racking with some pets 2 houring our blms ;; but it wasnt enough to keep us done as we picked at his HP before zerging him to the floor with the power of awesome! thus resulting in a Novio Earring for myself :') and a love halberd for Oyeah. OYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 34 minutes on this kill btw ^^.

Drops:

First Virtue > Urbiwan

Temperance Axe > Floor

Fifth Virtue x2 > Urbiwan

Hope Staff x2 > Arnor / Tigga

Yovra Organ > Nightfall

Fourth Virtue > Urbiwan

Justice Sword > Jaegerak

Sixth Virtue > Urbiwan

Prudence Rod > Tigga

Novio Earring > Leey 63p

Love Halberd > Oyeah

Last edited by Leey on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vivaea

Vivaea

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Grats on the Novio hon Smile
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:40 pm

ty hun ^-^ was a magical moment one of +7 <.<
Back to top Go down

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:27 am

Oh wow you finally got it!!! GRATZ!
I'm sorry I missed it... I was just sooooo Sleep
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:59 am

its ok everyone missed my moment ;; lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Arnor

Arnor

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:04 am

congrats again leey ^^
now if only you could do something about your elvaan int Razz lmao ^^
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:26 pm

get charmed and ill show you elvaan INT bish
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:43 pm

23/03/09

Jailer of Temperance

almost got this pop strat down but another try on him another pop and another easy kill so not much to report im afraid Sad no torque but this didnt last long on todays run.

Jailer of Fortitude x3

As jailerbaits first torque drop we have a special connection to Jailer of Fortitude and this paid off with 2/3 on torques! congrulations Herby and Gelenkia ^^, apart from that cant report much that wouldnt sound full of e peen and you guys know how i hate that shit.

PS: ok i lied... I did a Burst II for 1720? he didnt like that ^.-

Jailer of Faith

last time we visited faith he droped a torque for Bloodhunter this time round he droped one for Tigga Smile grats tiger! i should really make a ls hit list lol would be interesting to see which jailer we kill most of but id assume faith Razz

Other

Ghram M chip x3

Jailer of Temperance

tried 2 late pops but notta Sad not the best ending but 3/5 torques makes us a happy linkshell ^-^

Drops:

Ghram M Chip x3 > Urb / Leey / Herby

First Virtue > Urb

Temperance Axe > Tigga

Second Virtue x3 > x3 Urb

Fortitude Axe x3 > Zebbit / Awathan / Leey

Fort Torque > 54p Gelenkia

Fort Torque > 16p Herby

Faith H2H > Zebbit

Faith Torque > 5p Tigga
Back to top Go down
Arnor

Arnor

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:38 pm

actually think we killed fort more then faith Surprised lol faith close second though lol
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:00 am

faith 6 fort 8 theres a Kill Count in applications now ^^
Back to top Go down
Dev
Admin

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:18 am

we started the shell with faith virtue donations by me and leey so thats why we kinda got more virtue of faith than fort
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:13 pm

26/03/09 the day of death

Jailer of Hope

Seems like everything we touched today was berserked and pissed off starting with Hope, he was spamming Aeo and really going in hard on us, we still survived and stole his virtue tho o.o was the start of a long day tho...., on that note melee need to run off when low hp till cured ><.

Yovra

Organ > Jonesy

Jailer of Justice

He seemed more evil than normal today as well but he was still easy to take down with our army waiting no torque always but another sword in the mix seems we need alot.

Jailer of Prudence

Just.... <.< a mis trick on the depop made him return to camp and start riping ppl open left and right, we still killed him and i have great respect for ppl who stood up and tossed exp at him to keep him up it showed alot of character and a will to win Smile made me smile.

Jailer of Love x2

#1 was such a fucking bitch.. our hardest Love to date by miles and he really had it in for us charming/killing/nuking/exploding the alliance to peices, we somehow managed to kill him still thanks to some quick thinking by the LS and Myself and Cojach showing the bitch how DRKs roll holding him with no buffs while alliance recovered, after that we had a few more worrying moments but we did manage to kill him resulting in a love torque for Ihnako and a weapon for myself.

#2 wipe, astral flow x2 on blms back to back was to much and we just couldnt pull off a recovery like last time but 5/6 love is not bad at all and we will bounce back and show our character, love wont keep us down guys, but it does seem like we have to work on our preformance together and come together alot more, also stop blaiming ppl and sort it out... when we was wiping on first JoL did i hold up the flag and blame others or did i think on my feet and do my best to bide time? come on guys your a TEAM not enemies and i wont have it in my LS so get along.

Yovra Organ > Jonesy

Fifth Virtue > Urb

Hope Staff > Jonesy

Fourth Virtue > Urb

Justice Sword > Strider

Sixth Virtue > Urb

Prudence Rod > Ihnako

Love Torque > Ihnako 25p

Love Halberd > Leey
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

March 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2009   March 2009 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:39 pm

30/03/09

Great day for us and what a way to bounce back from last run Smile knew you could all do it!

Jailer of Temperance

LOL at this, spawned as me tigga and dev were killing 1 PH for lols between ghrams and what do you know >.> he comes and attacks us ._., our army gathered to slay the silly Jailer but still no torque from stingy Temperance :/

Jailer of Fortitude

Apart from a 1028? vorpal blade on Tigga not much to report!

Jailer of Hope

Didnt want to spend all day inside today and lucky we didnt, poped Hope and set the record straight from our last encounter with this guy, easy kill no drama and no torque whats new? Wink

Yovra

Organs > Kantele/Sherezade

Jailer of Justice x2

Justice, hope, and temperance being our last 1st torques to see hasnt changed ._. 2 pops and still yet to see this drop a torque, but 2 easy kills and a LOL moment with Gelenkia you shall see below!

Jailer of Prudence

No dead THF, no ws spamming killing melee, no blm over nuking and dieing (cept grubby) easy fight easy win but no torque Sad.

Jailer of Love

We had a score to settle after our last 2 battles with this beasty Jailer, so we grabbed our BLMs, SAMs, WHM, RDM, MNK and god knows what else we could find and tossed them all at love till he was smited! giving us a torque for sherezade (his second!) and a Novio Earring for Sir Dev! well deserved!!!!!!!!! (and no more sad face from you anymore <.<), also 30 minute JoL no Kclub ^^ made me smile.

Other

2 Ghram M chips which we used to pop our fortitude.

Drops:

First Virtue > Urbiwan

Temperance Axe > Zebbit

Ghram M Chip x2 > Urbiwan

Second Virtue > Urbiwan

Fortitude Axe > Nightfall

Fifth Virtue > Urbiwan

Hope Staff > Herby

Fourth Virtue x2 > Urbiwan

Justice Sword x2 > Redthunder / Gelenkia

Yovra Organ x2 > Kantele / Sherezade

Sixth Virtue > Urbiwan