JailerBait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JailerBait

A Jailer/Ix Linkshell on Odin

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

February 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leey
Admin
Leey

February 2009 Empty
PostSubject: February 2009   February 2009 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:07 pm

12/02/09

our first sea run together and it was very impressive, for a bunch of ppl who have never done events together coming together in such a fashion was very nice to see, we started out killing some Aerns and Ghrams (got 2 chips and a H.Q Organ).

then we moved on to a big gun in Sea Jailer of Faith, our first fight with him was rocky with no real strat (we was testing mainly) and got him to 9% before we finished us but hey no worries... we poped another and face raped him!

Hands > Sparow
Virtue > Leey

then we poped another and i must say it was the cleanest jailer of faith ive ever seen, i dont think anyone died and he lasted 15 minutes? was smooth as hell and im very proud! also got a H.Q Euvhi Organ just before we poped it lol.

Hands > Grubby

Virtue > Kantele

finished the night with another chip and H.Q Aern, Attendence post to follow but keep up the great work guys im really happy with the way we started and i know Kantele/Tigga/Dev are proud to! <3 you all

Drops:

Faith hands > Grubby/Sparow (Jailer of Faith)

Third Virtue > Leey/Kantele (Jailer of Faith)

Ghram M chip x3 Leey

H.Q Aern Organ x2 Leey/Kantele

H.Q Euvhi Organ x1 Leey
Back to top Go down
https://jailerbaitls.rpg-board.net

February 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 2009   February 2009 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:30 am

Yeah was fun run yesterday Smile

Leey - can you please give me admin rights so I can post the points. I would call you but your phone is off... hehehehhehehehehe Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

February 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 2009   February 2009 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:15 am

i gave you admin rights already and my charger is finally here Smile thank you hun! <3 x
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

February 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 2009   February 2009 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:45 pm

16th Feb

another great run for us! 22 ppl i think we had today so we split up into groups bashed Ix'DRK and stole his deed then moved on to DRG while farming H.Q Aerns + chips, i think we got 5 H.Q Aerns and 10 or so chips but no drg pop.

then moved on to pop MNK twice and got 1 deed and a brand new shiny 1st Jailerbait cape to Kantele! grats hun well deserved Smile

drops:

H.Q Aern Organ x5 (Urbiwan)

Ghram M Chip x10 (Urbiwan)

Merciful Cape (Kantele)

Deed of Moderation (Urbiwan)

Deed of Placidity (Urbiwan)
Back to top Go down

February 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 2009   February 2009 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:09 am

Points for the Monday (16th) has now been updated.
Send me a /tell in game if your points are wrong (Because I got the attendance list from Leey... Razz )
And thanks for the cape guys! Smile It looks very nice on me hehe.
Now lets get more drops!!!!!
flower
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

February 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 2009   February 2009 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 4:35 pm

19/02/09

started the day setting up a different kind of "sea burn" we are normally all about the blms but today was a little different..., with our army of summoners and blue mages we was looking for blood or to be exact... Jailer Blood, so we go looking for fortitude ??? and of course find it pop him and make quick work of him and his lolpets! Great Axe (Frag) and Virtue droping (still no damn torque D: ).

After this we was about to split up to find faith ??? but it decided to pop right next to fortitude... go figure! so we pop and quickly dispatch of the flower power T1 jailer!
(H2H Bloodhunter) and virtue again.

After this we had a touch of drama with temp poping on Redthunder who quickly afked and cried but we didnt let it spoil the day and lesson learned on this one we gathered for our old friend Ix'DRG (i call him an old friend but 7 hours of farming and not seeing him i should forget he exists) but he decided to show for us today and as i quickly run up cannonball and flee for my life i kinda forget he shares party hate so yea.... wyverns come with! but hey nothing we couldnt handle so we kick his ass and steal his deed to! Smile, we also got EIGHT Ghram M chips just pissing around killing shit Surprised which was nice lol.

Drops

Fortitude Axe > Frag

Faith Hands > Bloodhunter

Ghram M chips x8 > Urbiwan

Ix'DRG Deed > Urbiwan

Last edited by Leey on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vivaea

Vivaea

February 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 2009   February 2009 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:36 pm

Ix'drg sucks lol. Grats on finally popping him^^
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

February 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 2009   February 2009 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:47 pm

ty viv!
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

February 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 2009   February 2009 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:09 pm

23/02/09

so..... waiting on temp and killing ghrams after 4 hours gets abit frustrating and we was all getting ready for the dissapointing no pop on jailer of temperance and was going to settle for our 12 ghram M chips but what kind of a interesting story would that make? so we decide HEY GUYZ ONE POP K?????????????? so we walk to a totally different spawn place to our normal 2 spots and say fuck it! we kill the placeholder and taaaa dah! NO POP!

of course i joke it fucking pops HELL YEA and as we all scream in delight as Awathan screams in pain as jailer of temperance beats him with a ugly stick we cure him up and start to kite..... which of course gets boring.. and against my wishes *pokes out tongue* we straight tank! which to be honest other than blunt mode wasnt that bad and made it alot easier so thats a new strat for us! no torque of course but we got revenge on an old enemy and this time round redthunder didnt have to solo it Wink, o and we always completed our first set of T2 Jailers woooooot!

Drops:

Ghram M Chips x12

Temperance Axe > Suotuo

First Virtue > Urbiwan
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

February 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 2009   February 2009 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:54 pm

26/02/09

another great run from the boys and girls in blue ^^, we started today with that annoying sword weilding vorpal blading bastard (no not Gelenkia) Jailer of Fortitude! and after blowing up his pets throwing fenrirs and leviathan's and generally nuking him to hell and back he gave us a shiny new FIRST JailerBait Torque! Grats to Basomir, after this we felt a little bit bad about ourselves for the rape fest we gave fortitude Sad so...................... WE POPED HIM AGAIN Very Happy and did the same shit only faster this time! this time no torque tho :/ but hey 1/3 isnt to bad! ^.- also grats to Jonesy/Redthunder of there Fortitude Axe's Very Happy.

At this point we had 21 ppl in Sea so we decided to split camp and 6 of us (Leey's Team of Death and stuff) went to Temperance and Devs team of whatever i didnt want (JOKING) went to I'x DRG, after an hour or 2 (or 100) we decided to team up (they wanted our greatness) so we team up and poped I'x DRG sending him and his silly little breath/lullaby spamming Wyverns to where ever monsters go after being killed and need to cool down for a few hours <.< and yes.. no cape but another deed and now only Temperance/I'x DRK off TWO FULL T2 Sets ^^, we also got 6 Chips waiting on temp.

Drops:

Fortitude Axe x2: Jonesy, Redthunder

Fortitude Torque: Basomir 19 points.

Second Virtue x2: Urbiwan

Deed of Sensibility: Urbiwan

Ghram M chip x6: Urbiwan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

February 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February 2009   February 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down