JailerBait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JailerBait

A Jailer/Ix Linkshell on Odin

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GBRIZ Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GBRIZ

GBRIZ Application Empty
PostSubject: GBRIZ Application   GBRIZ Application EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:11 am

1. Character Name.
GBRIZ

2. Jobs @ 75.
WHM BLM

3. Merits for those Jobs.
BLM Almost fully merited 3 on mp 2 HP 2 on INT 5 elemental magic 4 enfeebling magic 4 ice potency 4 light pot 2 fire pot 1 flare II 3 freeze II 3 Burst II

WHM Protectra V shellra V devotion
4. Subjobs.
NIN SMN WHM BLM

5. Future Jobs @ 75.
SMN RDM

6. Gear for those jobs.
ALL staves HQ ice staff Wizards Petasos elemental torque moldavite earring phantom earring balrahns ring tamas ring wizards gloves royal redingote ( augments = MAB +4 Magic Acc +4) prism cape penitents rope jet seraweels jet seraweels wizards sabots. Then I have full resting gear and enfeebling set. Phantom tathlum raptor strap +1

WHM mostly Blessed set with healing torque Nobles tunic Walahra turban antivenom earring insomnia earring
sapphire ring medicine ring bugard strap +1

7. Previous Linkshells / Current Linkshells.
current Uncivilized and Moogles

8. Reasons for Leaving / Staying.
N/A

9. Do you have access to All areas of Sea.
Yes

10. Do you find the Linkshell Name Immature or Funny.
no

11. Players in Linkshell who know you.
Few people Ive played with before.

12. Reasons for wanting to join our Linkshell.
Looking to do some end game and acquire the novio earring and loquacious earring. Heard good things about this LS. Also looking to get neck pieces for the future jobs.
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

GBRIZ Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBRIZ Application   GBRIZ Application EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:15 am

hey dude,

10. Do you find the Linkshell Name Immature or Funny.
no < wut?

11. Players in Linkshell who know you.
Few people Ive played with before. < who?

Answers!

few questions before i give an answer if you dont mind, are 1pm EST Monday Thursday good times for you that you will be able to attend on a consistant base?

Jobs are pretty good and would open up a few jobs for other people in the linkshell depending on how you play them, but a new WHM would mean Kantele being able to come on a different job as could Yem and possible Exarion depending on who is there.

BLM wouldnt change much but would open up a few new jobs for people but like i say ill comment when you can answer the 3 questions then im happy. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://jailerbaitls.rpg-board.net
GBRIZ

GBRIZ Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBRIZ Application   GBRIZ Application EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:59 am

I don't find it offensive its just a name. Those times work work for me fine. I don't want to name drop because I really haven't played to much with people in the LS. Just have seen them around and done missions or burn ptys with them etc. Yeah let me know I think I would be a good asset to your shell. My Black Mage is def better than my white mage without a doubt. But w.e you need me to come is fine.
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

GBRIZ Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBRIZ Application   GBRIZ Application EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:10 pm

hmm thats fair enough, i hear from a few ppl your a really good blm, a new whm would be nice to i think and having blm as well is always a bonus, what lvl are your RDM + SMN since you say they are y our next 75s?
Back to top Go down
GBRIZ

GBRIZ Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBRIZ Application   GBRIZ Application EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Its going to be a while for those 2 jobs there both 37 but I can burn rdm quickly once it hits lvl 50.
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

GBRIZ Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBRIZ Application   GBRIZ Application EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:19 pm

cool ^^ would be nice for you to be able to change into multiple jobs on occassions ^-^, based on what ive seen so far and heard im going to say yes for a trail and see how things go, but still need 2 of 3 more yes from other leaders in the shell Smile gl.
Back to top Go down
Ravenwarf

GBRIZ Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBRIZ Application   GBRIZ Application EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:47 pm

GBRIZ wrote:

12. Reasons for wanting to join our Linkshell.
Looking to do some end game and acquire...... loquacious earring.....

Hmm, but we dont do limbus.
Back to top Go down

GBRIZ Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBRIZ Application   GBRIZ Application EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Do you plan to level SCH sub?

Anyways... I say yes cos I can then come as a rdm occasionally Smile
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

GBRIZ Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBRIZ Application   GBRIZ Application EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:14 pm

accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GBRIZ Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GBRIZ Application   GBRIZ Application Empty

Back to top Go down

GBRIZ Application
Page 1 of 1