JailerBait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JailerBait

A Jailer/Ix Linkshell on Odin

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Altaiir-Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Altaiir

Altaiir-Application Empty
PostSubject: Altaiir-Application   Altaiir-Application EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:41 pm

1. Character Name.
Altaiir
2. Jobs @ 75.
PLD,MNK,RDM,WAR,SAM,NIN
3. Merits for those Jobs.
STR: 5/5,Crit. Hit: 4/4,HP:6/8,MP:2/8,Enmity 4/4

MNK: H2H 8/8,Kick Attacks 5/5,Counter 5/5,Formless Strikes,Mantra

SAM: GK 5/8 Overwhelm 3/5

PLD: Shield 4/4 Chivalry 2/5

NIN: Ninja Tool Expertise: 2/5

RDM:Ice magic acc:2/5,Wind magic acc:1/5,Enfeebling skill 8/8,Dia III,Paralyze II,Slow II,Phalanx II still working on RDM merits

WAR:Axe 1,GA 2,Double Attack 5/5,Warriors charge 2/5

4. Subjobs.
WHM,THF,DRK
5. Future Jobs @ 75.
DRK(70),Thf(47) and BLM possibly
6. Gear for those jobs.
MNK:Destroyers,Walahra Turban,Shura zunari kabuto,Optical Hat,Shura Togi,Melee Gloves,Melee Cyclas,Melee Hose,Melee Crown,Brutal Earring /Bushinomimi/ethereal earring,Amemet mantle +1/cerb. mantle,Genbus Kabuto,Kirin´s-Osode,Byakko´s-Haidate,Shura Haidate,Fuma sune-ate,Suzaku sune-ate,Dune Boots,Marine (m) boots,Denali boots

SAM:Ushikirimaru,Soboro,Walahra Turban,Shura zunari kabuto/askar head,Optical Hat,Shura Togi,Askar Korazin,Askar hands,Hachiman kote,Brutal Earring,Bushinomimi,Amemet mantle +1/cerb. mantle,Shura Zunari Kabuto,Kirin´s-Osode,Byakko´s-Haidate,Shura Haidate,Warwolf belt,Fuma sune-ate,Askar Boots,Marine (m) boots,Rutter-Sabatons,Swiftbelt

PLD:Macuahuitl+1,Joytoy,Kaisershield,Rittergorget,parade gorget,Gallant Surcoat +1,Koenig Cuirass,Iron ram head,koenig head,Valor Coronet,Valor Gauntlets,Iron Ram dastanas,Askar hands,Koenig hands,Homam hands,Homam legs,iron ram legs,Gallant Leggings,W legs,Askar boots,Bomb Queen Ring,Jellyring,Hercules Ring,Ethereal earring, Loquacious earring,Warwolf belt,Trance belt,Swiftbelt,Boxers mantle,Cerb. mantle,lamia mantle +1

Got a Magic Def set for pld too if needed.

NIN: Senjuinrikio,Shiranui ,Walahra Turban,enkidu cap,Shura zunari kabuto,Optical Hat,Shura Togi,Koga Chainmail,Enkidu harness,Kirin´s-Osode ,Byakko´s-Haidate,Shura Haidate,Fuma sune-ate,Suzaku sune-ate,Marine (m) boots,Denali boots,Rutter-Sabatons,Koga Kyahan,Swift belt,dusk hands,Warwolf belt,Trance belt,Genbus kabuto

RDM:All ele staffs,staff strap,Warlocks chapeau+1,Duelists Tabard,warlocks tabard,Errant Houppelande,Morganas Choker,Serket ring,Omega ring,ether ring ,Errant cuffs,Jet Saraweels,w legs,Mahatma Pigaches,Hierarch belt,Rainbow cape,Insomnia earring,Loquacious earring,Phantom tathlum

War:Maneater,joytoy,Byakko´s axe,O hat,walahra turban,Askar head,Haubergeon,Askar Korazin,Kirin osode,hecatombs hands,askar hands,Byakko Haidate,Rutter sabatons,Dusk boots,Marine m boots,Askar Boots,Rajas ring,Iota ring,Brutal earring,Ethereal earring,Bombcore

7. Previous Linkshells / Current Linkshells.never had a sea ls,im in Woopatroopas(ML) but they dont do Sea anymore.

8. Reasons for Leaving / Staying.-

9. Do you have access to All areas of Sea.
Yes.
10. Do you find the Linkshell Name Immature or Funny.
Hmmm no comment :p

11. Players in Linkshell who know you.
Most ppl know me from starcoma.

12. Reasons for wanting to join our Linkshell.
Would be nice to get some torques and capes finally.
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

PostSubject: Re: Altaiir-Application   Altaiir-Application EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:25 pm

getting so many nice applications lately its hard to turn them down lol, seen you in starcoma and around game (behemoth for example :p) good guy and good player i have nothing bad to say about him, i really like his PLD and i guess with unzero in and out this would be a more solid PLD to the linkshell, but is Monday Thursday 7pm German good for you and will they be a prio to you as far as HNM goes?.

I ask because i know HNM is demanding as our leaders but i cant be simpathic about ppl leaving sea early or not turning up because something just poped (since i have to put my linkshell first) ive always believed scheduled events should come before random events, just wish to know your opinion on this and times before i give my yes or no.
Back to top Go down
https://jailerbaitls.rpg-board.net
Altaiir

PostSubject: Re: Altaiir-Application   Altaiir-Application EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:54 pm

yep,this times are ok for me.Sure its possible that i need to camp or somethin else in that time,but i would try to hold my attendance high enuff.There will be a kings out of that time so should be ok.Its not that i will leave after my first item,i will do sea a long time.

(Btw sorry lol my english isnt perfect)
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

PostSubject: Re: Altaiir-Application   Altaiir-Application EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:05 pm

your english isnt that bad, spoke to him in game said he would attend to the best of his ability but if he knew a king window was up during sea wouldnt attend if it could cause problems him leaving early which sounds ok, its just in my eyes this LS can use ppl to speed up a few select fights but memberwise we are fine so its not like ppl do us a favor attending we do them the favor with items, which is why i dont like ppl leaving runs early to do IG stuff, but as far as his application goes and talking to him IG id say he is ok to join.

just need other votes now ^^
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

PostSubject: Re: Altaiir-Application   Altaiir-Application EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:03 pm

Tigga says PLD is useful ok

(she dont say much when i bug her as she is exping)

Dev says PLD is good your well geared good player so yes from him too, thats 3/4 but kantele said yes to the other pld who cant come soooooo im assuming she would say yes to this too.

accepted!
Back to top Go down
Dev
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Altaiir-Application   Altaiir-Application EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:05 am

dev also says: give dev cookies!

and welcome altaiir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altaiir-Application   Altaiir-Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Altaiir-Application
Page 1 of 1