JailerBait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JailerBait

A Jailer/Ix Linkshell on Odin

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Serb´s Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
serbaroz

Serb´s Application Empty
PostSubject: Serb´s Application   Serb´s Application EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:12 pm

1. Character Name.
- Serbaroz

2. Jobs @ 75.
- SAM/BLM/NIN/PLD

3. Merits for those Jobs.
- SAM: STR5, HP1, C-hit4, GK8, polearm1, archery1, eva2, parying1, meditate5, tp-store5, Overwhelm5,
ikishoten2, Blade-Bash2, Shikikoyo1

4. Subjobs.
- WHM/THF/DRK/RDM/WAR/DNC/RNG

5. Future Jobs @ 75.
- RNG (68), DRK (56)

6. Previous Linkshells / Current Linkshells.
- Mooglelounge

7. Reasons for Leaving / Staying.
- Staying (Main-LS)

8. Do you have access to All areas of Sea.
- yes

9. Do you find the Linkshell Name Immature or Funny.
- more funny as immature

10. Players in Linkshell who know you.
- Bloodhunter, Nanolino

11. Reasons for wanting to join our Linkshell.
- ML doesnt do that much Sea atm, but there are still some pieces i want to get (Novio, Love-T., Hope-T.,)

by Serba
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

Serb´s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serb´s Application   Serb´s Application EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:21 pm

its a nice application and a decent job selection friends in LS too but my only problem with this is and no offence because im not biast against ppl with end game linkshells but yes im slightly nervous of them, my reasons being "most" (please notice i didnt say all) of HNMers ive known to join shells get there shit and take off back to the comfort of there linkshell and while yes ppl earn there points for items i dont like this at all and is part of why we have a rule on Novio Earring (this being if you leave you HAVE to return it since to us its LS property) but like i said you might not be one of these ppl im just pre warning and giving my opinion.

if you can agree to this then its a Yes from me, GL.
Back to top Go down
https://jailerbaitls.rpg-board.net
serbaroz

Serb´s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serb´s Application   Serb´s Application EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:44 pm

Well, i wont leave as soon i get me a Love-Torque or w/e single pieces, i want pretty much everything from sea, and it will take a while to get it (only piece i have so far is Justice-Torques).
So if u ask me if i leave when i have everything i want, then most likely yes, idk know yet, maybe we would became good friends and i wouldnt, i rly dont know for sure.
But that will take a while, speaking of years i think.
I dont mind if i have to give the Novio back then, most LSs i were and are, handle "sellable items" so that u just win the right to hold those items for the LS.
Bu i dont think someone who got realy everything what he wants will stay in a eventbased LS, unless it is his only LS, or he became good friends with the ppls.

That sayed, the only other thing i can say u is that i totaly enjoy Sea and know how to make my way through it, fought already each of the jailer several times and i know how to low-man inside-jailer.
I´d be happy to do some more Sea again, but it´s on u guys if u want to give it a shot.

by Serba

ps: got some more merits for BLM which i forgot to add, nothing special tho, just the usall elemental/enfeebling-skill and some AM2s thunder/blizzard-potency. for NIN i dont have much merits, also not for PLD (75 since around 1week)
Back to top Go down
Dev
Admin

Serb´s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serb´s Application   Serb´s Application EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:58 am

well I will vote yes, what he speaks is true

I dont really expect someone who got kinda everything to stay fulltime on ls, tho what I would expect is him helping out if the LS really needs him on some event ~
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

Serb´s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serb´s Application   Serb´s Application EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:07 pm

i vote yes since he agreed on the Novio thing next run is Monday 7pm German time i hope to see you there /Welcome to JB.
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

Serb´s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serb´s Application   Serb´s Application EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:01 am

due to his times changing he wont be attending runs with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serb´s Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serb´s Application   Serb´s Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Serb´s Application
Page 1 of 1