JailerBait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JailerBait

A Jailer/Ix Linkshell on Odin

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Unzero Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unzero

Unzero Application Empty
PostSubject: Unzero Application   Unzero Application EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:24 am

1. Character Name.
Unzero

2. Jobs @ 75.
PLD
RDM

3. Merits for those Jobs.
PLD:
8/8hp
4/4 Shield
4/8 sword (finishing now)

G1:
Sentinel Recast: 3/5
Shield Bash RC: 1/5

G2:
Chivalry: 2/5
Fealty: 1/5
Guardian: 1/5

RDM:
8/8 Enfeebling Magic

G1:
Ice Accuracy: 5/5
Convert Recast: 5/5

G2:
Phalanx II: 2/5
Paralyze II: 1/5
Slow II: 1/5

4. Subjobs.
/NIN
/DRK
/WHM
/BLM
/WAR
/BST
/THF

5. Future Jobs @ 75.
BLM
BST
THF

6. Gear for those jobs.
PLD:
Full Relic except Valor Cape
Boxer's Mantle
Knight's Earring
Ethereal Earring
Koenig Schaller
Koenig Handschuhs
DD Setup (Haub, Foragers, ETC, supplemented by sword/str/crit merits)
Joyeuse
Justice Sword
Different gear sets for swapping in +enmity and +haste for JA + Spells

RDM:
Aquilo's Staff
Full Relic except Pimp Hat v2
Enfeebling set (including Enfeebling Torque and Altruistic Cape)
Tamas Ring
Balrahn's Ring
Moldavite Earring
Loquacious Earring
+INT and +MND sets for Enfeebling Potency

7. Previous Linkshells / Current Linkshells.
Previous:
InfamousDynasty
Vindication

Current:
BBQDynamis

8. Reasons for Leaving / Staying.
InfamousDynasty: Disagreement with where the items were going, was listening to other members when I shouldn't have been.

Vindication: Disagreement with leadership.

9. Do you have access to All areas of Sea.
Yes, finished CoP.

10. Do you find the Linkshell Name Immature or Funny.
Neither.

11. Players in Linkshell who know you.
Leey, Gelenkia, Jonesy, Kantele, Oyeah, Redthunder, Strider, Suotuo, not all are people I've hung with but I'm pretty sure they all know me.

12. Reasons for wanting to join our Linkshell.
Looking for Torques / Capes.
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

Unzero Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unzero Application   Unzero Application EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:00 am

no idea who you are /rejected

ok serious notes, good player from what ive seen well geared too and personal opinion id like him to join and think he could be useful on the grounds of sometimes we have problems with our tanks being late/not coming and atm for mondays i have xenien/herby/sometimes lilia and thursday i have jonesy/xenien/herby/sometimes lilia as PLD which yes doesnt sound bad but few times we have had 1 tank in sea and its delayed runs or a tank having to change sub and taking forever *cough*,

+ our tanks dont often get to change to other jobs often and i get bugged alot (understandably) because of that so a new PLD into the ls would be nice AND another rdm for when our pld list is full is never a bad thing either.

all in all yes from me
Back to top Go down
https://jailerbaitls.rpg-board.net
Leey
Admin
Leey

Unzero Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unzero Application   Unzero Application EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:53 am

Tigga says yes too so your 2/4, ill find out kantele and devs responce later
Back to top Go down

Unzero Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unzero Application   Unzero Application EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:54 pm

If you were pld & whm we would have some serious issues... lol (pssst, I want to play as rdm!!!!!!!)

But yeah, I got pressured by the audience (xen lol) to say yes, so yes from me Razz
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

Unzero Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unzero Application   Unzero Application EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:30 am

well thats 3/4 just need devs comment but i would say that makes you a linkshell member sir, altho i didnt see you on during our sea time monday ._. i hope times are as good for you as you say Razz
Back to top Go down
Unzero

Unzero Application Empty
PostSubject: Yeah   Unzero Application EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:28 am

Times are fine, I've just been out and about more than normal, lately. Went out and had a few brew-haha's over at a friends last night since I've been helping him move in /// move all his stuff around. Got a job today part-time since I've been jobless for quite some time now, no idea whether it will conflict with run times or not, but if it does it will be on a week-by-week basis, as the schedule is not solid, it's whenever they need me to do dishes and such. Gotta do what ya gotta do.

Edit: Next day, today, Thursday, May 14th, and I have to work again today but it looks like they might not need me anymore, I was filling in for the bartender so starting Monday I should be able to start attending runs, so heres to hoping.
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

Unzero Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unzero Application   Unzero Application EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:18 pm

well let me know Sad lol and ahh explains it ^^.
Back to top Go down
Unzero

Unzero Application Empty
PostSubject: Times   Unzero Application EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:29 am

More people hired today, but still looking kind of odd as to runtimes. It's going to be another full week before they give me my schedule for the month but when I do I can answer as to whether I will make runs. This is just a temporary thing until I get hired 3rd shift where I applied before, but my normal hours at the moment will be 11am to 9pm EST so chances are relatively low right now that I will be able to attend for the next week or two. I understand if this means my rejection at the time, but I was unemployed when I applied and not figuring in that my friend could get me a job at the bartending spot down the roa. Just (un)lucky I guess.

Thank you,
Unzero
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

Unzero Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unzero Application   Unzero Application EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:19 am

update > said he cant come for a while so he can reapply when times clear up, locking thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unzero Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unzero Application   Unzero Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Unzero Application
Page 1 of 1