JailerBait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JailerBait

A Jailer/Ix Linkshell on Odin

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanksta Application O_o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wanksta

Wanksta Application O_o Empty
PostSubject: Wanksta Application O_o   Wanksta Application O_o EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:39 pm

1. Character Name. Wanksta

2. Jobs @ 75.Blm and whm

3. Merits for those Jobs.
Whm ; pro and shl 5 devotion blm. freeze 2 flare 2 ..still working on merits for blm Smile
4. Subjobs.
@ 37+ dnc, whm , blm, thf, nin is 34 need to lvl sch and snmm for subjobs

5. Future Jobs @ 75. dnc 66, gonna take rdm (28 atm) up next, then after that probably thf (41 atm)

6. Gear for those jobs.

Whm : cleric duckbills, rpumps, clerics cap, ajari necklace, pantom tathlum, abysaal earring, phantom earring,
tamas rng, genius ring, errants cuffs, errant slops, noble tunic, penitent rope, rainbow cape

blm. same gear as whm basically except on body i have blm cloak, neck piece elemetal torque,

staffs and extra gear: druid slops, genbu shield, dark, light, vulcan, aquila, wind, earth , thunder, water, kirin pole,

7. Previous Linkshells / Current Linkshells.
previous; immortal star, pimpsuotuoownls, hm.. a cple others cant member was long ago
current: theforce, comingofage, spankmekirin, hardknockslife,

8. Reasons for Leaving / Staying.
pimpsuo - suo left and broke shell ; ; immortal star - got crappy couldnt get any help with anything and ppl who were suppose to be friends ditched myself and other during cop missions ; ;
9. Do you have access to All areas of Sea.

as far as i know

10. Do you find the Linkshell Name Immature or Funny. both

11. Players in Linkshell who know you. hm. lets see : arnor, leey, kantele, monoxcide, jonesy, the artisr previously know a suotuo,

12. Reasons for wanting to join our Linkshell.
i think sea is fun/excitement. I have to say my work schedule can be crazy sometimes but i will come when i can. gives me another opportunity to have fun with friends Smile and of course see arnor die. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

Wanksta Application O_o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanksta Application O_o   Wanksta Application O_o EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:46 pm

we all love you so much and your jobs rock of course your in Smile you already come to 2 runs Very Happy <3 lol
Back to top Go down
https://jailerbaitls.rpg-board.net

Wanksta Application O_o
Page 1 of 1