JailerBait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JailerBait

A Jailer/Ix Linkshell on Odin

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ahli's app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahligieri

Ahli's app Empty
PostSubject: Ahli's app   Ahli's app EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:03 pm

1. Character Name.
Ahligieri

2. Jobs @ 75.
SAM BLU RNG NIN WAR

3. Merits for those Jobs.
Non job-specific: Evasion 4/4, STR 2/5 (working on those currently), MP 3/8
SAM - 8/8 Great Katana; 5/5 Overwhelm Store TP Meditate; 1/5 Shikikoyo
BLU - 8/8 BLU skill, 2/5 Chain Affinity, 2/5 Assimilation, 1/5 Diffusion, 1/5 Physical Potency, 1/5 Magic acc
RNG - 8/8 Archery, 2/5 Rapid Shot, 1/5 Sharpshot
NIN - lol...evasion? nothing besides that
WAR - 1/5 Berserk, 1/5 lolAggressor (retired war btw)

Not done by any means lol

4. Subjobs.
All of the mains can be subbed for something, but in addition to those uh...THF DNC (almost) DRG, working on DRK

5. Future Jobs @ 75.
BRD and RDM are the next ones. All the maat jobs will be 66 at least for maat's cap someday lol. But besides that I can see myself taking DRK DRG BLM MNK beyond 66.

6. Gear for those jobs.
Uh...all of it? lol FINE here it goes
SAM- Hagun/Love Halberd/Soboro/Ushikirimaru; Pole Grip/Axe Grip; Tiphia Sting/Virtue Stone/RSE Sachet
Ace's Helm/Wyvern Helm/Walmart Turban/O hat; Chiv Chain/Aqua Gorget; Brutal Earring/Bushinomimi
Haubergeon/Askar/Osode, Dusk/Hachiman/AF+1/Pallas's, Iota/Woodsman/Flame/Rajas
Amemet+1/Smilo+1, Swift/Life/Potent/Warwolf, Shura/Byakkos, Sarutobi Kyahan/Hachiman

Don't have a good "OH SHIT" gearset but I will someday.

BLU - I wont relist the stuff I also use on multiple jobs (rings, necks, dusk gloves, etc)
Demon Slayer/Ifrit's/Wing Sword/Fire/Light/Dark Staff; Balrahn's Ring
Relic Head; Loquacious Earring; Relic Body, AF+1 Body, Scorp Harness; Homam Legs, Denali Feet

RNG - Francisca/Trailer's Kukri; Vali's Bow; Jadg Gorget; Fenrir Earring; Seiryu's Kote; Behemoth Ring+1 (x2); Relic Belt; Pahluwanywhanwh Legs; Relic feet

NIN - Fudo x2/EarthStaff; Nokizaru Shuriken; Arhat's head;Evasion Torque; Eris Earring; AF/Relic body/Arhats; Ochimusha Kote/Rasetsu Tekko; Boxer Mantle.

WAR - Byakko's Axe; Bomb Core; Genbu's Kabuto; Relic Hands, AF feet. There's some of the hauberk set (hands and feet? can't remember) in here for whenever I DO use war for ws...but lol my war suuucks so don't ever make me use it Sad

Again a lot of that stuff is usuable by many jobs, so I didn't bother to relist it.

7. Previous Linkshells / Current Linkshells.
Previous - TheForce, MidnightDreams, Aelita
Current - Infamous Dynasty, Resu

8. Reasons for Leaving / Staying.
I left TheForce because when I was in it, they had severe member issues. They had lost like 75% of its members without notice, and one of them made off with their Omega pop set. Staying there would have been a waste of time. I left Midnightdreams because when I joined Resu, I started doing sky with 2 shells. I dont know about you guys, but I don't find sky to be all that fun. Doing it for 2 shells started to take its toll on my sanity. And lastly I left Aelita, again, after I joined Resu. Can't do twice the dynamis (and who'd want to?). I was only in there briefly, though. Couldn't say I was a genuine member, yet.

I do Limbus with Infamous Dynasty, still. They get the job done, so there's no reason to leave.
I do most other stuff with Resu. There are some events though that I can't do with them, because of other commitments.

9. Do you have access to All areas of Sea.
Yep

10. Do you find the Linkshell Name Immature or Funny.
Immature? No. Funny? I can't say I laughed at the name. I get it, though.

11. Players in Linkshell who know you.
Who know me? I'm usually pretty quiet so I have no idea who really knows me. But name's I'm familiar with are Jonesy, Xenien, Strider, Nightfall, Gelenkia, Bloodhunter, Oyeah, Sherezade. Not sure from where, exactly, but I've done something at least a couple times with those folks lol.

12. Reasons for wanting to join our Linkshell.
I don't currently do sea and I'm free at your times!
Back to top Go down
Leey
Admin
Leey

Ahli's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahli's app   Ahli's app EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:47 am

he is in my social and i asked him to apply (he didnt want to because he felt his lack of mage would get him rejected) id love another BLU for temp SAM for Love to speed it up abit altho the thing pushing me into saying yes for this guy is 3 reasons, his attuitude is great (sp) his gear is nice and id like him to unretire his war or at least make it decent enough + merit tomahawk to speed up temperance a little ^^.

as much as i dont like the linkshell he is in (guess which...) id rather not have it held against him because he doesnt come off as a bad guy at all just in the wrong ls i guess, i dont have a problem with it as long as a said leader of yours doesnt emo trip you and try to pull you off our events (like ive seen him do since he has a problem with me) as long as you or him dont let it get in your way its a yes from me.

you know me also -.- and i like your merits ^^
Back to top Go down
https://jailerbaitls.rpg-board.net
Leey
Admin
Leey

Ahli's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahli's app   Ahli's app EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:26 pm

locking topic and he is "rejected" as such until his situation changes since his gay ass "HNM" "leader" wont let him play his own game since he pays for it Very Happy, sorry ahli, since some ppl need a ls roster of 30 to kill sandworm.
Back to top Go down
https://jailerbaitls.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Ahli's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahli's app   Ahli's app Empty

Back to top Go down

Ahli's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JailerBait :: Application Guide-
Jump to: