JailerBait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JailerBait

A Jailer/Ix Linkshell on Odin

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jailerbait in general, what your signing up for!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leey
Admin
Leey

Jailerbait in general, what your signing up for! Empty
PostSubject: Jailerbait in general, what your signing up for!   Jailerbait in general, what your signing up for! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:08 am

JailerBait Linkshell is a linkshell dedicated to killing the Ix'Aerns and Jailers of Sea, it was made on February 10th by myself with the sole purpose of defeating everything Sea had to toss at my linkshell and to get them and myself some really good equip, since that day we have expanded in ways i couldnt imagine and i have great leaders helping me with the task of pushing this Linkshell forward, those being Tigga.

We are accepting players who can offer more to this linkshell applicants who have multiple useful jobs are more likely to be given trail those jobs include: BLU COR BRD BLM SMN or a very strong well geared melee job, please make sure when you apply you list different types of gear for your jobs etc Enfeebling Gear as RDM or Elemental Set on BLM so we have a more detailed guide to you as a player.

*Due to the number of applications we have had lately we will only be accepting players with multiple useful 75s, those include: a very solid well geared damage dealing job, BLU, SMN, RDM, COR, BRD, WHM, BLM, PLD, SCH, the main jobs we are looking for are CORs BRDs and SCH.

So far we have aquired alot of items for our members (look below)

14 Yovra Organs

9 Capes

26 Torques

8 Novio Earrings

4 Novia Earrings

Also ALOT of weapons, we have killed a total of 110 Jailers > 15 Faiths, 16 Fortitude, 19 Temperance, 14 Hope, 18 Justice,
16 Prudence, 14 Love.

Last updated 13/07/09

we are a great linkshell with huge ambition and very dedicated members if you think you can be too feel free to apply, Good Luck ^^.
Back to top Go down
https://jailerbaitls.rpg-board.net
strider

Jailerbait in general, what your signing up for! Empty
PostSubject: Jailerbait the new era..   Jailerbait in general, what your signing up for! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:38 pm

As most old memebers know Leey decided to jump servers and face new challenges (good luck mate^^). He has built a successful Sea LS and asked me to take the reigns.
We will continue to spank Love's big fat ass and move the LS forward.

So from the 19th of July myself and Tigger have been running the shell and recentley with the help of Herby and Nightfall.

We will carry on the great work Leey started and hopefully get you all lots of pimp gear^^
Back to top Go down

Jailerbait in general, what your signing up for!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JailerBait :: Application Guide-
Jump to: